Job duties include coffee, tea, and misc packaging, order fulfillment, blending, equipment and facilities cleaning and maintenance, production roasting, sample roasting, coffee cupping, receiving, inventory control.
Experience not necessary. Hire must :
1) Have good taste and olfactory sensory perception.
2) Be able to lift 40 lbs. over their head, move 130 lb. bags for 15 minutes at a time, and work for long periods on their feet.
3) Be able to consistently work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
4) Be able to maintain attention to detail while doing repetitive work.
Ideal candidate would :
1) Have a culinary mind with an understanding of physical chemistry, specifically as it relates to roasting.
2) Have Chinese, Hindi or other language skills
3) Be comfortable with tools and machinery
Position will start as part-time and may grow into full-time. Position will start as part-time and may grow into full-time. Compensation starts at $15 and may go upto $28 per hour.
Make an account on www.teammuggswigz.com to find out more and apply